cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 16, 2019

This booklet as you can see is from Jersey. It was issued in 1982 telling the story of Martell Cognac. Sadly the front and the reverse covers have very light toning spots, not that bad really but the page edges do also have a couple of very light tone shades. The booklet contains 6 stamp sheetlets, SG 293b, 295b and 297b, 2 copies of each. There were 54,654 copies issued according to my SG catalogue. Not likely to get anything for it but might list it and cover postage and packing costs. Anyone any thoughts? of if a readerwants it and is prepared to pay postage just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!