cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Korea IYA 2009

I could not miss out Korea could I. After having spent a wonderful 11 months there last year. And lovely stamps yet again for IYA 2009.



Hope you enjoy seeing these. I am noticing a few blogs writing about IYA.. have you? Please send me links if you have found some. I assure you my idea for this topic was purely mine and mine alone.. but good to see others have same interest.

Enjoy your stamps.... Michael

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger lefung said...

Nice stamps sheet!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Desh said...

Hello!

Please see my blog at IYA 2009 Sri Lanka Astronomy which is mostly concerned about astronomy abnd IYA 2009 events in Sri Lanka..

Thank You!
Cheers!
Desh
http://iya2009sl.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!