cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A break from Astronomy


British Design Classics: Yes some rather interesting stamps in this series. I say series because it seems Royal Mail couldn't help themselves; so many lovely stamps in so many forms. This in Booklet. All technical details and whether they are going to be catalogued as different issues has long since bored me to tears. I just cannot keep up.

Poor collector. Well me at least, I cannot collect all there is to collect. I am not poor by any means - well since I stopped buying new issues :-)

Yes I am whinging, but I always wanted to collect GB stamps. Will keep to GB GV and GVI. At least I know what there is to collect.

Have a great weekend.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!