cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello everyone,.. yes I am still alive.. thinking about stamps but really no time to do much else. I think I have withdrawal symptoms.. I have missed some eBay lots I wanted to bid on.. so that tells you how stressed for "me" time I am.

But I did find this in my emal .. thanks Eric.. a fellow Canadian no doubt ..


What a lovely stamp.. compared to the the absolute rubbish I am seeing from Royal Mail in the UK,, ok so I wont whinge anymore.. after all, I am not collecting modern GB these days am I.. Well actually I am not collecting much as have no time.

Keep writing to me .. I enjoy your emails even if I don't reply to them all. All ideas and your scans of stamps welcome.... best wishes.. enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!