cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, February 25, 2007

grade a stamp..... Part II


Hello, I hope you have read Part I .. I will leave it a few more days before I comment further.. some good responses so for and I am compiling them.. as some good thoughts to share with you.


This tonight though.. I was sorting stamps and found a few spare copies of this M/S one for postage to someone Best comment about the "Grade a Stamp" topic.. if you have already replied.. you are entered to win this M/S
I also updated the web site http://www.cddstamps.com/ and made time to pack up 27..at last count, free packs of stamps and blog prizes. Be patient with me .. I am nearly up to date with sendings and emails..
Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!