cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, March 12, 2007

two new issues........

Hello everyone, first a big apology for not writing as much as I used to.. and also to say while I want to write every night I will not be able to due to some changes in personal circumstances..... life goes on and stamps will always be our friends..........

Please keep checking in every now and again as I will try to write at least once a week. I may not reply to emails as frequently I would like to but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy getting your letters.

So to stamps.... my final quiz for a while I think.. what are "lenticular' stamps here is one shown on this FDC which is the prize to 2nd correct entry


Not a cheap FDC either.. so I expect hundreds of fast entries to win this cover

I was reading my favourite stamp club board.. GBStamps STAMPS of GREAT BRITAIN and saw the GB stamps for the 2007 Scouts issue.




Further proof to me that Royal Mail are isssuing pretty stickers. Oh well as I said earlier life goes on? what designs do you like / dislike from the new issues from your country???? Write to me.. and if possible send a scan of the stamps and I will show to others.

Enjoy your stamps and I hope all is well with you.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!