cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, June 23, 2013



Hello,    hope everyone had a good weekend. It has been raining here in Sydney, and cold, well by my thinking it was cold. So spent more time doing stamps and keeping warm indoors.  Started to list my Southern Rhodesia stock in my Bidstart store.     If this interest you  I hope you have some time to view the material. Some lovely copies and many MUH.   Above is example.

Best wishes ..........Michael  

please visit www.cddstamps.com and click Bidstart Store or just go directly to http://www.bidstart.com/mysummary.php?page=selling&subpage=selling to see all 101 of my Southern Rhodesia Listings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!