cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Australian Songbirds

Hello.. I saw these today.. I thought you would enjoy seeing them as well..

Did you know Australia is home to an estimated 750 species of birds, of which the most prevalent group are songbirds. Around the world there are some 65 to 70 families of song birds and of these 33 are found in Australia.

stamps help us learn so much eh!!! :-) enjoy.. michael

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Pablo (yo) said...

yeap, they are really nice..

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Charlie said...

They are certainly attractive. I saw them in the bulletin and have them on my wants list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!