cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, July 20, 2007

Machins... and what a great guy


I wasn't sure what to write about tonight.. I had a few subjects in mind but I was reading Machin Mania, well some one has to eh!!! (I got an email from Roy telling me he is going to be offline for a few months, poor sod is moving to Spain.. finally sick and tired of the rain in UK LOL so I thought I should read his latest blog ... ) and he thinks he can get away from me visiting him I guess.. more fool him...... I'll be there be there before he knows it.. well it is not that far from India is it .. anyway seriously I will miss his Machin updates and insights... lets all hope he gets back online sooner than a few months, … does anyone know how long it takes to connect Broadband in Spain?
So all the best Roy in your new surrounds.. here is something to help you acclimatize
http://www.stampsonstamps.org/csaposos.htm enjoy... and as for the rest of us.. here is a lovely "stamp".. and for more you have to have a read Machin Mania then come back and complete my survey.. see below.. Ok
Have a great weekend..

Enjoy your stamps... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!