cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Hello, just in today.   Yes I am very happy, ...... especially about page 196   ðŸ˜Š   

If you  collect Australia  and / or Australia States I highly recommend the catalogue.  It is excellent in every way, and with  plenty of relevant  material to read, especially the Condition Guide and all aspects  of the Technical Guide. 

It has been 4 years since the previous edition, or perhaps you have an even older edition?   Definiately time for an updated copy.

Enjoy...  Michael cddstamps    online store here  https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps with some nice  recent issues and more to be listing over the coming weeks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!