cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Hello,  welcome to cddstamps.  so much to write about because I have been slack in not writing sooner.

No excuse other than I don't seem to be able to keep up with all my projects these days.

How about these four stamps for example?   What do you think? I am writing about these -- watch this space; more to come on this topic. PS  nothing to do with the colours -  that is just bad scanning of the originals.

And one  piece of  very "just happened" news -- There is a new philatelic Forum. it is the Ted Talks Stamps Forum.  It would be so good to see you visit and  join us in a new forum where we look forward to  healthy, constructive, informative, educational and yes even humourous comments and discussion.  It is free  so just click here and register   https://tedtalksstamps.proboards.com/

 Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and holiday season  see you in the TTS forum


Michael   https://www.hipstamp.com/store/cddstamps


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!