cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, January 06, 2023

Hello,  it crossed my mind,,,, did you make any philatelic New Year Resolutions??

here are mine................

- spend time helping stamp collectors understand the philatelic market place

- give collectors a wider choice of quality stamps in the cddstamps online store

- continue to add to my aviation collection

- don't forget Valentines day...........  😉

This one to say we just added some lovely Australia stamps to the online store.   and I bet there are many there you do not have.....  yet!!

visit us,  if only to enjoy looking.  We don't put up fuzzy, blurred images or damaged stamps.

 have a great day  Michael cddstamps

one of our recent  aviation stamps.    really nice don't you think.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!