cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, August 20, 2020

 


Hello,  just a short one tonight.  Every now and then I come across a  person  who is really doing something positive for this wonderful hobby.   This is Philatelovely    and he has a store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/philatelovely   Mostly  I read him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Philatelovely

For new collectors and  collectors looking for something different to help build their collections this chap is doing something different and interesting and, what to me looks like something rewarding for collectors.    Have a look.    PS  there is nothing in this for me in telling you this. I just think when we see someone doing  goodness for philately it should be recognised.

Have a lovely day and stay safe  and don't forget you are always safe in our store    Michael cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!