cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, May 21, 2020


I keep saying this but where does the time go?  I am sort of out of corona virus lock down, that is I can go shopping with the boss but in the market I still have to sit outside  as  only one member of each  household is allowed in. I did manage to get a hair cut today and finally after 10 weeks we got some mail.  Not much compared to what I am expecting, but a start is a start, do lets think positively.

Anyway I am spending a lot of time with stamps  and am trying to get more stock into the store.      I hope you like this one. I decided to keep the  postal cancel as it is an interesting one I think.  The stamp is M19L    with no source code of course.

 Enjoy your stamps and stay safe.  Michael cddstamps or the online store here 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!