cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, April 27, 2020



Hello,   Being in lock down gives me time to sort  envelopes and boxes that have accumulated over the years. Always the " I will do those tomorrow"   envelopes and boxes arn't they. Well today I  did a little of that sorting. The Machin is nice and will go into the online store of course, where it was meant to go 2 years ago.  The other stamps. Well,  just nostalgia and some I never even remembered I had.

Enjoy your stamps    best wishes and stay safe   Michael cddstamps.com

     commemorative definitive decimal stamps    no shopping reward stamps I am afraid :-) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!