cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello, Sorry been away again. A few days left this week and I fly back to Sydney for Christmas.
Hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas season, whether it be a few days, a week or more. I'll be back in Soeul for New Year. My last trip here for a while :-) am moving on again.
Something new in the New Year maybe :-) Something new with stamps as well. Qantas A380 inaugural to London in January. Can I possibly find a way to get on it. I hope so.

So thinking of A380 flights how about this souvenier cover. Sadly not flown as I couldn't make the flight as I had hoped to, but is still franked from Singapore on the inaugural departure date. only 26 made.
I have 4 for sale. USD $25 includes postage and packing. Paypal to cddstamps. email me at cddstamps@gmail. First 4 orders will get my confirmation that the cover is yours.
enjoy your stamps. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!