cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Happy New Year, I hope it is a brilliant year for you. Happy and healthy and always rewarding.

I just saw this stamp while sorting through some Bahamas stock. I don't think it needs me to say anymore. It says it all, and with an aviation theme, albeit a plane from many years ago - it is a BAC 111.

I flew a lot on these back in the UK in the 1970's aaaarrrrgghh.... reminiscing those fun days . :-)

see you during the year I hope Michael cddstamps.com

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Goodwin said...

Great stamp. I remember running home from school to see the first Channel Airways BAC1-11 land at Southend Airport!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!