cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trains on stamps Part II

Hello, Hope you enjoyed last nights piece. Seems I did not make the questions hard enough :-) Tonight a Presentation Pack I found.

It has been on my desk here with many others for weeks.. not sure why.. but this will be a prize.. if you email me the correct answer to the following; How many coaches did the locomotive in the video pull and what was the Firemans name. Hope you enjoy the video as well as the stamps. I am so enjoying this :-)



Winners will be announced in next few days.
Best wishes.. Michael

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Jose said...

Hi!

How have you been?

So... who won the competition?

Regards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!