cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, May 21, 2021


Hello,    just finished loading some more Trinidad and Tobago to the online store.   Some  nice stamps we think and with some of the more difficult to find, including for example a few perf varieties and glazed papers.   If you have time this weekend we would be most pleased to see you in the store.

This shown is the 1972 issue, SG 353a  perf 14.    Scott doe snot list this perf as far as I can tell but I am happy to be corrected   Scott normal perf is SC# 158.   One thing to note for new visitors we do our best to show both front and reverse of the stamps so you can buy - if you wish - with confidence.

Have a brilliant weekend   michael cddstamps.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!