cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello, yes it has been a while since I wrote ... just so busy with work.

Am in Kuala Lumpur now and days seem to fly by.. and evenings in the hotel are work as well. No sympathy please. I enjoy it really. Just miss stamps, and writing about them.

So I thought in the few minutes I'd give to writing - I have this enormous spreadsheet to work on and am procrastinating :-) - I'd ask you what is happening in your stamp world?

Got the new GB security definitives? Seen any really good or bad new issues? Bought anything at a bargin on eBay or other auction site? Seen any really rubbish lots for sale? Yeak ok that last one is easy :-0

Write me at cddstamps@gmail.com Maybe we can share with others our experiences through this blog.

One comment to add on my recent - albeit sporadic - stamp related reading: have you joined http://stampsofgb.multiply.com/ that is Stamps of GB.. was on MSN but moved to Multiply as MSN groups closed down. Great group.. Do have a look. well if you are interested in GB I guess. and there is a thread on soaking the new GB security stamps. I think final word is collect on paper from now on, Your thoughts?????

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Dave Dela Cruz said...

Hi! I'm an old stamp collector on mint-Philippine stamps from old to around 2001. Maybe you are interested to buy some. Thanks!

daveceasar@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!